The Facilities Technician will ensure the church's facilities are safe, well-maintained, and ready for services and activities. They will oversee event setups and managing a volunteer facilities team.
This is a full time-time position.
- Coordinate event setups and take-downs for various church activities.
- Develop and lead a volunteer facilities team, scheduling their efforts and providing support.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Effective multitasking in a growing church environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Proactive work ethic, initiative, and adaptability to handle pressure.
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve.
- Trustworthy, dependable, and loyal.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver.
- Adjusts easily in a fast paced, changing environment.