You may register at walk-up this morning. We can't wait to see you there!
Kids Baptism Class - Grapevine
Helping Your Child Take Their Next Step
Kids Baptism Class is a leadership class where children, 1st – 5th grade, explore the basics of Christianity. Through creative, age-appropriate, interactive teaching, kids will:
- Discover what it means to be a Christ Follower
- Understand the importance of a relationship with God
- Realize the opportunity to make that decision
- Establish how to build spiritual muscle
- Recognize the importance of developing their relationship with Christ as a future leader.
Because these basics are so important for kids to understand, Kids Baptism Class is a required class for children before they are baptized at Fellowship Church. At least one parent is required to attend.
We ask that children birth through kindergarten remain in age-appropriate child programming while the class is taking place.