Your role at Fellowship Church as a Web Designer/Developer will be two-fold: crafting our web presence and designing intuitive user interfaces. We're seeking an individual with a passion for both UI/UX design and frontend development, someone who can create user-friendly, engaging, and responsive web designs that truly represent the essence of Fellowship Church and its ministries. If you possess a blend of design sensibility and technical expertise, we'd love to hear from you.
If you meet the requirements below, please send us your resume, references, work samples or URLs.
This is a full-time position. Qualified applicants only, please.
- 2 years of experience in web design/development or a strong portfolio showcasing your skills.
- Familiarity with Webflow is a must.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Demonstrated ability in UI/UX design with a portfolio showcasing past projects.
- Ability to translate user needs into intuitive designs and then bring them to life through coding.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application adheres to them.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to receive direction, critique, and feedback constructively.
- Must have a love and belief that the local church is the hope of the world.
- Lead the UI/UX design process, from wireframing to high-fidelity designs.
- Collaborate with content creators and other stakeholders to ensure the web designs meet their needs.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure website functionality and stability on all devices.
- Maintain and improve the website, keeping it up-to-date with the latest web trends and technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve.
- Trustworthy, dependable, and loyal.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver.
- High sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Strong self-confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, changing environment.