Video Producer Editor
Your job will be to work with a team of video editors/producers to create dynamic, mind-shifting, heart tugging content. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, organized, and able to produce cutting-edge video content for Fellowship Church and it’s ministries. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about video production, motion graphics, video editing and the local church.
If you meet the requirements below, please send us your resume, references, work samples or URL’s.
This is a full time position. Qualified applicants only, please.
- Must have 4 to 5 years experience in Non-linear editing
- High-proficiency After Effects & Photoshop
- Experience in 3D software is a plus (Cinema 4D, Maya)
- Must know basic camera/shooting principles and techniques
- Must work well alone and in a team environment
- Able to receive direction, critique and feedback
- Must have a love and belief that the local church is the hope of the world.
- Work with in a team environment with other creative people
- Be able to take on and manage video projects from inception to completion
- Be flexible and ready to jump when an opportunity arises
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve
- Trustworthy, dependable and loyal
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver
- High sense of urgency and professionalism
- Strong self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Adjusts easily in a fast paced, changing environment