Print Shop Technician
The Print Shop Technician will ensure the print shop stays clean, safe, organized, and stocked with materials to print and package various designs and services. They will help facilitate print machinery operation and maintenance.
This is a part-time position.
- Providing maintenance on printers at the shop.
- Organizing prints by campus.
- Creating boxes for Church Sign Shop orders.
- Loading files and creating cut paths.
- Running the CNC printer responsibly and safely.
- Loading materials correctly into printers and machines.
- Working into the evenings.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (around 180lbs at the most, with help).
- Ability to cut straight on triangle signage.
- Desired graphic design background or familiarity to understand the file loading process, the creating of cut paths, and the editing of files if needed.
- Staying organized and keeping the print shop clean.
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve.
- Trustworthy, dependable, and loyal.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver.
- Adjusts easily in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong attention to details.