Childcare Teacher for Church Daycare
We are actively seeking childcare teachers who will participate in classroom activities that promote growth and learning through various activities for children aged 8 weeks to 5 years. This person must be passionate about the spiritual growth of kids & families.
We are looking for the following shifts 8:30-3:30 Monday-Thursday, 8:30-5:30 Monday-Thursday, and 2:30-5:30 Monday- Thursday.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- High school diploma
- Passionate about preschool education and able to articulate Bible Stories and faith based cirricullum in an age-appropriate manner
- Experience in education/preschool/childcare setting very helpful
- Great communication skills with children and adults
- Able to handle physical activity as it relates to the specific age group, which may include: lifting babies and toddlers, carrying children, getting up and down from the floor repetitively, standing for long periods of time, moving with appropriate agility to maintain the safety of the children in care
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve.
- Trustworthy, dependable, and loyal.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver.
- High sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Strong self-confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance