Campus Production Manager
We are looking for hire a full-time Campus Production Manager. Responsibilities will be to recruit, train and organize production volunteer teams in producing weekend services for Fellowship Church. Other responsibilities include updating, maintaining & repairing equipment. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, organized, and understands a live production environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about live production, tech arts and the local church.
This is a full-time position. Qualified applicants only, please.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in a Live Production Environment
- Must work well alone and in a team environment
- Able to work on multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Able to receive direction, critique and feedback
- Must have a love and belief that the local church is the hope of the world.
- Work with in a team environment
- Be able to take on and manage task lists
- Be flexible and ready to adapt
- Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve
- Trustworthy, dependable and loyal
- Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver
- High sense of urgency and professionalism
- Adjusts easily in a fast paced, changing environment